Saturday, August 16, 2014

HI. I'M WEIRD. WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

Okay, i don't want to write a whole novel while i'm trying to introduce you guys to my blog so i'll just tell you a few random facts about myself and what i plan to do with this blog. Hold on. Wer're getting started.

- My name's Lina, i'm currently living in Hessen, Germany and i have no hobbies besides reading and the good old internet.

- i'm not yet finished with school, but when i am, i want to work as an au-pair in england for a year. after that, i plan to study publishing and translation. (i also dream of being a writer but, you know, i dream.)
- i'm a proud slytherin and my harry potter obsession is getting unhealthy.
- Green Day is my all time favourite band and i have absolutely no idea where i'd be without them. other bands i adore are Avenged Sevenfold, Blink-182, The Smiths, Queen, A Day to Remember, The Story So Far, Neck Deep, Emily's Army and Depeche Mode. I like music. a lot.

On this blog i will rave/rant/talk/obsess about books. all of them. I will post Book Hauls, Wrap-Ups, TBRs, reviews (of course), book tags and other things. You'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment